TENT SIZE: No tent larger than 7m accepted. This measurement includes porch.
CAMPERVANS: No campervan longer than 23 ft accepted
CARAVAN: No caravan longer than 23 ft accepted. We do not accept twin axle.
TO BOOK CALL 01271 866862
All major credit/debit cards are accepted
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND THE CAMPSITE TERMS & BOOKING CONDITIONS BEFORE BOOKING:
Terms & Conditions
We regret no refunds of deposit or balance are available in the event of cancellation or if leaving early so please ensure that you take out the appropriate holiday insurance.
Deposits are non-transferable and are not refundable.
We are unable to offer specific pitches – if this will cause upset or offence please look at booking elsewhere.
Bookings are non-transferable.
Once you have made the booking you are responsible for the total pitch fees. The balance of monies is as follows:
- Your booking is confirmed when you receive email or written confirmation from us.
- Low Season: Booking deposit is £20.00 per pitch with full balance payable on arrival at the office.
- High season: Between June 22 – July 21 you need to pay a deposit and pay your full balance at high season rates on arrival.
Bookings within the school summer holidays and the Whitsun week (July 22 – Sept 2 and May 26-June 3) you will need to pay a deposit per pitch and then the full balance paid 4 weeks prior to arrival.
See dates on the tariff page on the website.
Any balance not received when they are due will result in the pitch being re-let.
- High Season bookings made within 28 days of arrival date must be paid in full at time of booking.
- We regret no refunds of deposit or balance are available in the event of cancellation or if leaving early so please ensure that you take out the appropriate holiday insurance.
- The dates you give are the day you arrive and the day you depart the site.
- Arrivals must report to the office or farmhouse and book in before pitching.
- We are sorry but we are unable to guarantee specific pitches.
- Pitches are available from 12 noon on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. Pitches not claimed by 10am the day following the booked date will be re-let unless prior notification of late arrival is given.
• No arrivals after 9pm – please ensure your journey time will allow for this.
• We do not accept any liability to any person or property. The site and facilities are used entirely at guests own risk.
• Families are only accepted if the parents are prepared to supervise the conduct of their children on site. Children remain the responsibility of their parents, guardians or the person signing the booking form at all times. Children need to be supervised in and around the shower block. All children must return to play outside their own pitches by 9pm
• Dogs are accepted only on condition that: a) They are on a lead at all times except in the dog exercise area. b) all fouling is collected and disposed of c) and they are never left on site unattended. d) They are not allowed in or around the shop/lavatory block or children’s play area.
• Groups are not accepted.
• Open fires prohibited, off-ground barbecues only.
• Any visitors to the site must check in at office or farmhouse on arrival.
• Bicycles are accepted but are not to be ridden on the main track.
• Keep noise to a minimum.
• There is a maximum of 4 people permitted on any one pitch, except for families with more than 2 children. A unit may be supplemented by the use of a extra tent or by an extra car – provided that item has been booked and paid for. However two extra tents or two extra cars or an extra tent and an extra car are not permitted on one pitch.
• Pitches are generous and large enough to accommodate a caravan with awning and car. But if your tent/unit is an unusual shape or very large you will need to book two adjacent pitches.
• This is a quiet tranquil campsite. Please camp in harmony with your neighbour.
• Mobile phones do not work on the site. There is a payphone next to the site shop.
• Please read the risk assessment for Little Meadow campsite.
• In the event of an emergency please call the emergency services and call the farmhouse to raise help. There are fire extinguisher points around the site. The site confirms to the 2005 Fire Regulation Order. There is a fire risk assessment available to view online and on site – please make sure that you and your party have read this and know what to do in the event of an emergency.
• Please ensure that your unit is pitches at least 6m away from another unit (or 3m away from a family unit) and that your vehicle is pitched at least 3m away from any tents or vehicles. This is to ensure that you are complying with current fire safety rules.
• Any electrical equipment that you bring to the site must be camping electrical equipment, our hookups are 10amp and cannot run normal domestic electrical items.
• A booking constitutes a legal contract.
- We reserve the right to remove any person we consider unsuitable or whose behaviour is detrimental to other site visitors.
- Please make sure you have read the above conditions and the campsite terms. If you or your children are unwilling to conform to these then we ask that you make your booking elsewhere.
People are experiencing long and circuitous routes (some quite dangerous when pulling a caravan) to get here using their sat nav. Sat nav is not the most reliable way of finding us – please use the directions suggested on the website for the quickest and most direct route. The driveway signed Lydford Farm is NOT the entrance to the campsite.